Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Welcomes Back TSDP!

HAPPY SUMMER!

I am honestly sorry that I haven't been on. I have a number of reasons why I haven't been on but that won't get me anywhere. I am pretty upset with myself though because I had just started it this blog and days later I stopped going on. But now that schools over, I fractured my ankle, and instead of moving to a house practically in the same town where I can walk over to my friends house, I'm moving a half an hour away, and away from the beach I have plenty of free time.

But anywhoo, I lost some of my writers, while others I'm still clarifying if they will actually be writing on the blog. I am thinking of doing a monthly contest, starting in September. I am still looking for partner blogs as well as writers so don't be afraid to ask me on my Stardoll which you can find by clicking my picture on the sidebar, or more preferably contact me by my email bryannadeegirl@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment