Thursday, August 16, 2012

England/UK

"God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen:
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the Queen."
- UK's National Anthem (click HERE to see full song)

Hey luvs! I know I said I wouldn't post but I made this a few days back but wasn't sure if I should  post it because many of the items are no longer in the Starplaza. Today I decided to post this, but you either have to have a certain item, be SS be over lever 17.



Folk Girl Power Dress 50 sc (No longer in Starplaza, but its really easy to find one for a great price in the Starbazzar. Search: Folk, Starcoins)
Apres Ski Crossover Knot Belt 30 sc
It Girls Everyday Long Blazer 60 sc
Otto Wooden Lace Up Heels 50 sc (Not in Starplaza/Starbazzar.)

Total: 190

Hope you guys like! XOXO Bree.



No comments:

Post a Comment